AuthorMessage
Katie Beaumont
Daily Prophet Writer
Second Year

Katie Beaumont
Daily Prophet WriterSecond Year

Posts Posts : 306

Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for the triwizard tournament   Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:05 pm

"Hi Scarlet" Katie replied warmly. "What's everyone up to?"
Back to top Go down
William McG
Teacher's Assistant
First Year

William McG
Teacher's AssistantFirst Year

Posts Posts : 832

PostSubject: Re: Training for the triwizard tournament   Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:07 pm

"We are practicing for the Triwizard Tournament!" He replied. "Would you like to join us?"
Back to top Go down
Katie Beaumont
Daily Prophet Writer
Second Year

Katie Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: Training for the triwizard tournament   Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:40 pm

"Of course" Katie said smiling and urged her broom to fly circles around Wiiliam and then soared up over his head.
Back to top Go down
William McG
Teacher's Assistant
First Year

William McG

PostSubject: Re: Training for the triwizard tournament   Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:50 pm

William watched as Katie soared over his head so he followed. Zooming through clouds and a random stone falling from the sky.
Back to top Go down
William McG
Teacher's Assistant
First Year

William McG

PostSubject: Re: Training for the triwizard tournament   Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:30 pm

Tilly was pecking at the school's garden patch. "I better get him away. He will only earn me a detention."William thought. He landed gracefully on his feet and picked Tilly up. "Your going to the common room. I will get a friend to look after you in there." His friend's watched what he was doing. "I will be right back!" He shouted. 2 minutes later he came back. "Accio!" He shouted and his wand appeared before him. He flew back up into the sky. "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Valerie Naught
First Year

Valerie Naught
First Year

Posts Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Training for the triwizard tournament   Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Originally, Valerie had taken a different approach to training than the other contestants. She refused to think of them as champions, since there could only be one champion; the person who won.

However, obviously someone disapproved of her tack, since she'd received an anonymous note in the library ordering her down here. Sigh. She hadn't even got any research done, thanks to that awful Rose girl.

She looked up at the people soaring overhead. Valerie could fly, but she didn't see the point of freezing her knickers off on a broomstick when she could just use the floo.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Rose
Prefect (S)
First Year

Scarlett Rose
Prefect (S)First Year

Posts Posts : 668

PostSubject: Re: Training for the triwizard tournament   Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:20 pm

Scarlett watched William exit the grounds through one of the side doors as the other side door swung open, revealing Valerie. The girl she met in the library a few minutes ago, the one that insulted her and called her "awful" in her thoughts. "Um, Angel, could we leave? Maybe go somewhere more private," she asked pleading with her eyes to leave.
Back to top Go down
Professor Blackwell
Professor
Head of Hufflepuff

Professor Blackwell
ProfessorHead of Hufflepuff

Posts Posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: Training for the triwizard tournament   Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:38 pm

Slowly walking out onto the grounds, watching the students, Professor Blackwell chuckled to himself. he could tell that these students were aiming to be in the tournament. "Ah, to be young." he muttered to himself cheerily, not noticing the hufflepuff nearby.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Naught
First Year

Valerie Naught
First Year

PostSubject: Re: Training for the triwizard tournament   Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:43 pm

Valerie had her wand in her hand now, but she was stopped in her tracks by a voice nearby.

"But with age comes wisdom, Professor," she said.

"I expect you have some important wisdom to impart at a time like this."
Back to top Go down
Professor Allen
Professor

Professor Allen
Professor

Posts Posts : 642

PostSubject: Re: Training for the triwizard tournament   Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:44 pm

Bruce had been standing by the door. Krias wasn't there, so training didn't seem like much fun. He was half asleep, and was pretty much awaken after he heard that hufflepuff barge in. Bruce stretched his arms, as Kina slythered around. "Hestehavayho" He heard his snake say. Scar? What's she doing here? Bruce walked up to Scar and, none other than, Angel. "Hey you two. Doing anything fun?" He asked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Professor Blackwell
Professor
Head of Hufflepuff

Professor Blackwell

PostSubject: Re: Training for the triwizard tournament   Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:45 pm

He glanced over at the Hufflepuff, "Are you implying that you wish for some sort of hint in this tournament?" he said, smiling softly at her. From what he could tell, she was a first year, but she had an air about that said that she was almost a hybrid of the slytherin and gryffindor traits.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Naught
First Year

Valerie Naught
First Year

PostSubject: Re: Training for the triwizard tournament   Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:51 pm

"Are you implying that you have a hint to give, Professor?" Valerie shot back. "I think you'd be practically obliged to tell me, in that case, as I am going into the tournament on my own and it's hardly possible I could beat everyone else even with that knowledge."
Back to top Go down
Professor Blackwell
Professor
Head of Hufflepuff

Professor Blackwell

PostSubject: Re: Training for the triwizard tournament   Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:53 pm

He chuckled. This child had spunk. That was certain. "Why would I be obliged?" he asked, "After all, you're also up against me as well." he chuckled again, "I never did get your name, may I request such a small piece of that information from you, my dear?" he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Naught
First Year

Valerie Naught
First Year

PostSubject: Re: Training for the triwizard tournament   Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:55 pm

Valerie smiled. She liked this professor, which was odd for she barely ever liked anybody.

"I don't know, do you want people to think you're afraid of a child?" she asked. "My name is Valerie."
Back to top Go down
Professor Blackwell
Professor
Head of Hufflepuff

Professor Blackwell

PostSubject: Re: Training for the triwizard tournament   Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:58 pm

He laughed, "And who's to say I'm afraid of you, Miss Valerie?" he bowed, "I am Professor Blackwell, the History of Magic instructor here." Upon standing up straight, he kept his smile and replied, "I'm afraid you have quite the devilish of adversaries if you wished to have myself be frightened by your presence." Turning back to the group, "On that note, how are fairing with this tournament, Miss Valerie?" he asked before adding, "And may I have your last name? Refering to you by first name feel impolite."
Back to top Go down
Katie Beaumont
Daily Prophet Writer
Second Year

Katie Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: Training for the triwizard tournament   Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:59 pm

Katie looked down to see William headed back towards the broom. "Hurry up down there" Katie shouted playfully. "You're missing the beautiful crisp air"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Rose
Prefect (S)
First Year

Scarlett Rose
Prefect (S)First Year

Posts Posts : 668

PostSubject: Re: Training for the triwizard tournament   Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:05 pm

Scarlett noticed her Professor Blackwell and her house prefect entered the grounds, where the rest of the teams were practicing their flying skills. She smiled a welcoming smile at her professor and winked, before noticing Bruno walked up to greet Angel and herself. "Hey Bruno!" she greeted softly, looking at Angel to hint she didn't want to say anymore.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Naught
First Year

Valerie Naught
First Year

PostSubject: Re: Training for the triwizard tournament   Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:05 pm

"If you don't mind, Professor Blackwell, I don't think my parents would have given me a first name if they didn't intend me to use it," Valerie said. "But my surname is Naught, which I am telling you now because there is another first year girl named Valerie and I would hate to be confused with her."

She looked up at the people on broomsticks once more before replying.

"I believe I will be more than capable during the tournament, so long as I am not always obliged to train with the other competitors."
Back to top Go down
Professor Blackwell
Professor
Head of Hufflepuff

Professor Blackwell

PostSubject: Re: Training for the triwizard tournament   Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:08 pm

To this he smiled, "Now now, Miss Naught. You're not thinking with your head." he chuckled. "Why not stick around and learn what you are up against?" he glanced over to her, "I mean, why not see what weaknesses of your opponents you can exploit?" If he could give her any advice, it was this. Admittedly, he felt some pity for her, but at the same time, she seemed quite determined to rough this out alone.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Naught
First Year

Valerie Naught
First Year

PostSubject: Re: Training for the triwizard tournament   Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:12 pm

At this Valerie's brow creased, but it was quickly replaced by a warm smile.

"I thought you had no hints to give, Professor," she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Professor Blackwell
Professor
Head of Hufflepuff

Professor Blackwell

PostSubject: Re: Training for the triwizard tournament   Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:28 pm

"I never said that I did or didn't, Miss Naught." he said simply, smiling all the way.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Naught
First Year

Valerie Naught
First Year

PostSubject: Re: Training for the triwizard tournament   Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:42 pm

"I thank you, then, Professor," she said.

"Do you really think the champions will be set against one another? That isn't usually the format of the tournament, from what my research has yielded up."
Back to top Go down
Professor Blackwell
Professor
Head of Hufflepuff

Professor Blackwell

PostSubject: Re: Training for the triwizard tournament   Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:45 pm

He thought for a moment. "To be honest, I don't remember them having a dueling part of the tournament. But things can change. But otherwise, the tournament is set up as a race sometimes. So it all depends really." he explained.
Back to top Go down
William McG
Teacher's Assistant
First Year

William McG

PostSubject: Re: Training for the triwizard tournament   Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:31 am

As William was so high in the air, he didn't see the anyone enter the grounds. He saw Katie waving so he went down and thankfully landed on his feet. "Greetings professor. Hello Valerie! We are practicing for the tournament. Would you care to join us?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Angel Goode
Second Year

Angel Goode
Second Year

Posts Posts : 1111

PostSubject: Re: Training for the triwizard tournament   Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:46 am

Angel smirked, tilting her head before answering," Just showing everyone what they're up against," She glanced at Bruce, her head held high in the air, but still not tall enough to look down at the Slytherin. " Isn't that what you came to do too?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for the triwizard tournament   Training for the triwizard tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training for the triwizard tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Academy :: Lounge-