View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patsy Potter
Second Year

Patsy Potter
Second Year

Posts Posts : 1404

Back to Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Back to Hogwarts   Back to Hogwarts I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:24 pm

For much of her parents' dislike, Patsy wants to go back to Hogwarts. They argued about it most of the afternoon, but finally they succumbed to her will. Smiling, Patsy was driven to King's Cross Station. 'Now, you didn't forget anything, did you,' her mother asked.

'No, Mum... I got everything!'

Patsy faced the wall between platforms 9 and 10, and soon started to run towards it, her parents following behind her. In a matter of seconds they were in Platform 9 3/4, and the scarlet train was already steaming and its whistle blowing in a warning tone. 'Five minutes!' she said, looking at her watch.

'Be good!' her father told her, to what she sighed loudly and smirked.

'Please, Dad, you did worse when you went to Hogwarts!' she replied, looking at her father with a jokingly expression. 'Don't worry, I'll be fine!'

The train let out another loud whistle, and Patsy hurried towards it, cramming her trunk inside it and hopped inside. Her mother and father bent over for a goodbye kiss, and soon Patsy was all by herself again, but now on her way to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down

Back to Hogwarts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1