View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drew Cross
Second Year

Drew Cross
Second Year

Posts Posts : 38

He finally arrives! Empty
PostSubject: He finally arrives!   He finally arrives! I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:58 pm

The train door's opened and Drew Cross was the first one off. He stumbled around a bit before collapsing on the ground. "Curse my motion sickness! CURSE YOU TRAIN!" Drew took a moment before attempting standing up without hurling.
"One. Two. Thre-- UUUGGHHHHH" Attempt failed.
Drew laid down on the ground and called out for his sister that was suppose to meet him at the platform. "Little witch, you lied! I'm alone! CURSE YOU! YUKI, WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki Cross
Second Year

Yuki Cross
Second Year

Posts Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: He finally arrives!   He finally arrives! I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:05 pm

Yuki had walked around the train's platform for a while, when the train suddenly blew it's whistle for leaving. "That cheat! He missed the train again!" Yuki turned her heels to leave when she tripped over something soft. When she looked to see what, it was a boy that had a similar features as her. "Andrew? You're here! I was gonna send you another howler, I thought you missed the train again!" Yuki helped her dizzy brother up from the ground. She was fully aware from his motion sickness. "Let's head up to the castle then."
Back to top Go down
Jadeanly Lee
First Year

Jadeanly Lee
First Year

Posts Posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: He finally arrives!   He finally arrives! I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:20 pm

Jade was told to come to the station with Yuki, but never found her. She sees Yuki dragging a boy about their age to the exit. "Yuki who's that?" Jade asked skipping over to Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Drew Cross
Second Year

Drew Cross
Second Year

PostSubject: Re: He finally arrives!   He finally arrives! I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:35 pm

Feeling better, Drew stood up with Yuki's help. "YUKI! YOUR HERE!" Drew Pulls his sister into a very tight hug. When he pulls away he takes a look at her sister. "Oh god Yuki, what have you done? Have you slept at all lately?" Drew continues to make fun of Yuki when he heard someone walking up to them. Drew turned to find a girl. Curious if she was walking towards them or not he just watched...
Back to top Go down
Jadeanly Lee
First Year

Jadeanly Lee
First Year

PostSubject: Re: He finally arrives!   He finally arrives! I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:45 pm

Jade's red locks hide her eyes. "Hello are you new here?" Jade asked the boy smiling. She walks over to Yuki, and gives her a quick hug.
Back to top Go down
Drew Cross
Second Year

Drew Cross
Second Year

PostSubject: Re: He finally arrives!   He finally arrives! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:20 am

Drew still curious about this girl tries to find her eyes. But shrugs it off before she noticed his staring. "Hey. I'm Drew!" He holds out his hand for her to shake. "like Yuki, I'm a Cross!"
Back to top Go down
Angel Goode
Second Year

Angel Goode
Second Year

Posts Posts : 1111

PostSubject: Re: He finally arrives!   He finally arrives! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:09 am

Angel was strolling aimlessly, looking for the loveable lunatics she called friends. She was about to head back to the place Angel learned to call home, the Gryffindor tower, when she saw Yuki hurrying somewhere, a little pink in the cheeks. Angel tried to catch up but she was already tired from the rough quidditch practise Angel had endured and barely managed to follow Yuki.She finally caught up with Yuki and saw that Jade was there as well. " Hey Jade, Hey Yuki," Angel looked over at the new boy who couldn't have been much older than him. " Hello," Angel introduced herself to the new boy," I'm Angel and you are," Angel looked closely at the boy and noticed that his features were very much like Yuki's . She stood at an odd Angel and tried to compare Yuki's and the new boy's face. I'm sure they're related, Angel thought as she twirled a strand of her scarlet hiar between her fingers and stared thoughtfully at him. I guess I'm so bored I'm going mental, Angel mentally facepalmed herself and stopped boring holes in to the boy with her crystal blue eyes. She also noticed that Jade seemed a little off and the emotions Angel felt coming from her was nagging and alerting. Angel decided to ask Jade about it later. " Could just be my craziness affection my powers," Angel muttered quietly to herself waiting for someone to intoduce the new face.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Cross
Second Year

Yuki Cross
Second Year

Posts Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: He finally arrives!   He finally arrives! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:31 am

Yuki, extremely happy to have Drew back with her, Jumped onto Drew's back for a piggy back ride.
"Drew! These beauty's are Jade, and Angel! Their my friends!"
Yuki reached down as far as her arm would let her to grab one of Drew's bags.
Back to top Go down
Angel Goode
Second Year

Angel Goode
Second Year

PostSubject: Re: He finally arrives!   He finally arrives! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:34 am

Angel laughed as she saw Yuki jump onto Drew's back," You two seem very close" Angel observed." Correct me if I'm wrong but are you two related?"
Back to top Go down
Drew Cross
Second Year

Drew Cross
Second Year

PostSubject: Re: He finally arrives!   He finally arrives! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:01 pm

Drew grunted at all the weight Yuki was putting on him. He was never that strong to begin with.
"Yeha! We're siblings..." replied with a smile, "Shamefully..."
He lowered himself without bending to pick up a small bag. "Hey, do you think you could carry little Sneakers over there for me?" Gesturing to a cage covered by a white cloth. "He's nice, and won't bit, unless he's suddenly awoken..."
Drew began his hard journey and went onward to his new school!
Back to top Go down
Angel Goode
Second Year

Angel Goode
Second Year

PostSubject: Re: He finally arrives!   He finally arrives! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:28 pm

Angel nodded," Of course," she said as she picked the cage up, carefully so she would't hurt the owl inside. Angel moved the soft, white fabric a little to the side, catching a little glimpse inside.
Back to top Go down
Drew Cross
Second Year

Drew Cross
Second Year

PostSubject: Re: He finally arrives!   He finally arrives! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:29 pm

Drew was concentrating on not falling or dropping his sister. When he heard a loud and fierce screech he knew all to well... "SNEAKERS?" He turned to find his monstrous owl trying to get out of the cage from the shock of light. Sneakers was biting the air and thrashing at the bars in a extremely violent way.
"Paralyze it! Blind it! Calm it! Crap! I can't remember the spells!!" Drew started to panic he dropped everything (including Yuki) and ran over to do something, which was only jumping up and down panicking.
Back to top Go down
Angel Goode
Second Year

Angel Goode
Second Year

PostSubject: Re: He finally arrives!   He finally arrives! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:37 pm

Angel's eye widened in what was supposed to be pure shock but instead was a little enjoyment. You don't see something like this everyday. Angel pulled out her wand," Confundo," Angel pointed her wand at Sneakers and quickly locked him back into his cage. She looked at Yuki on the floor," You alright there," she said to both Drew and Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Drew Cross
Second Year

Drew Cross
Second Year

PostSubject: Re: He finally arrives!   He finally arrives! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:58 pm

He finally arrives! Img_42621
Drew looked at his confused owl. "Sneakers.... why do you curse me like this? Just... LOOK at your self!"
"Hey thanks Angel! you would've lost a finger there, eh?" Drew walked over to help Yuki up trying to ignore her glare.
Back to top Go down
Angel Goode
Second Year

Angel Goode
Second Year

PostSubject: Re: He finally arrives!   He finally arrives! I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:01 am

Angel smirked," I've experienced worse than a lost finger," she paused as she eyed the owl," I'm sure he'll win owl of the year, sure knows how to keep you on your toes!"
Back to top Go down
Drew Cross
Second Year

Drew Cross
Second Year

PostSubject: Re: He finally arrives!   He finally arrives! I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:11 am

Drew chuckled with a slight grin. "he causes more trouble then I can afford. I hope this beast won't hurt himself..." He tossed the cloth over the cage to hide the ugly birds face. Put on one of his 2 backpacks, carried a duffle bag in one hand, and Sneakers in the other.
"There's still the suitcase, backpack, and cooler to be carried if you guys wanna help!" He said with friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Angel Goode
Second Year

Angel Goode
Second Year

PostSubject: Re: He finally arrives!   He finally arrives! I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:14 am

Angel smiled as she shrunk the suitcase with her wand and easily lifted it up," Once we get you settled I have to show you some something," Angel said to Drew as she thought about the room of requirements.
Back to top Go down
Drew Cross
Second Year

Drew Cross
Second Year

PostSubject: Re: He finally arrives!   He finally arrives! I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:59 am

Aw cool! An adventure request already! Deal, I'll throw the stuff in my room, clean up then meet up with you somewhere!" Drew was almost skipping. The man strives for adventures!
Back to top Go down
Angel Goode
Second Year

Angel Goode
Second Year

PostSubject: Re: He finally arrives!   He finally arrives! I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:06 am

Angel laughed," Well I'm sure you three are going to head up to the Hufflepuff common room," Angel said handing Drew his now shrunken suitcase," I'll meet you guys in the room or requirements," Angel smirked before disappearing away from her friends.
Back to top Go down
Jadeanly Lee
First Year

Jadeanly Lee
First Year

PostSubject: Re: He finally arrives!   He finally arrives! I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 8:22 pm

Jade walks over with Yuki they were heading back to the Hufflepuff common room.
Back to top Go down
harryandginny12
First Year

harryandginny12
First Year

Posts Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: He finally arrives!   He finally arrives! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:22 pm

In the common room. Rose was a first year and trying to make friends so she walked over to the group of second second years and said" hi, i'm rose johnson im a first year".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He finally arrives!   He finally arrives! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He finally arrives!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Academy :: Platform 9¾-