AuthorMessage
Red Velvet
Second Year

Red Velvet
Second Year

Posts Posts : 730

Platform 9¾ Empty
PostSubject: Platform 9¾   Platform 9¾ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Red jumps out of the train with Snow White's cage in her arms. She placed her things on a trolley, and walks to the barrier. She closed her eyes and ran straight into it, and next thing she heard was "Red!!!" It was her sister, Violet. She quickly ran towards her for a hug. Violet helped with the things, and they exited the station.
Back to top Go down

Platform 9¾ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9¾   Platform 9¾ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:28 pm

Aztec closes his eyes and prepares to run through the barrier. He did as his father said and ran as fast as he could.. what was going to happen? "I don't want to make a fool of myself!" Aztec says, coming to a complete stop.. Aztec whips around to see the sight of his dad's face.. "Why did you stop, Aztec? I didn't ask you to stop, did I? Do it again!" he orders. "Yes, sir." Aztec says, walking back at a starting position. Preparing himself for a second trip, he begins to hold grip of his trolley, and runs at might through the barrier and onto Platform 9¾. Lots of new faces, he sees, and even catches sight of his friend - Red! "Hey Red!" he says.
Back to top Go down
Red Velvet
Second Year

Red Velvet
Second Year

Platform 9¾ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9¾   Platform 9¾ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:51 am

Red, her parents and her sister stood in between Platform 9 and 10, looking at the barrier, the entrance Platform 9¾. "It looks so solid.." Violet said, nervously. "I'm 5 years younger and I did it twice.." Red winked at her sister. "Let's do it together.." Red suggested, as she held her sister's hand and placed it on her trolley handle. They pushed it together and ran straight into it. Then they saw- right in front of them - was a large, scarlet engine.

"Hogwarts Express!" Red smiled at her sister. They looked back - and their parents appeared, looking surprised. Her mother clapped her hand onto her mouth as she looked around. Wizards and witches were everywhere, some waving at their children, some talking, her mother thought it was amazing. Red's mother kissed her on the cheek and hugged her. Her father and Violet joined the hug too.

"Did you bring your books? Your clothes? Your pencils?" her mother asked, getting worried. "I hope I packed everything.. But if didn't, I'll send a letter... Oh, and we use quills.." Red winked at her mother. "I'd LOVE to use quills! Can you send a quill when you get new ones?" her mother asked, astonished. "Sure! I'm sure Patsy has a lot in her shop!" she said.

"Oh, the trains going to leave in a few minutes." Red looked at the clock as she grabbed her owl's cage. She gave her sister another hug and said goodbye to her parents. She waved at them as she stepped into the train, and slid into a compartment. She placed Snow's cage beside her and looked out of the window. Her parents and her sister were waving, she waved back. The train started to move, she gave one last smile, and her parents slowly dissapeared.

She took out the book her Aunt gave to her yesterday and read the cover. "New Theory of Numerology," she said to herself, and started reading the book.
Back to top Go down
Pjo27
First Year

Pjo27
First Year

Posts Posts : 1

Platform 9¾ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9¾   Platform 9¾ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Lilac hoped into the train. She saw a girl sitting in a compartment. "Can I join you?" she asked. Question
Back to top Go down
Red Velvet
Second Year

Red Velvet
Second Year

Platform 9¾ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9¾   Platform 9¾ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:26 pm

(I already reached Hogwarts, sorry.. Embarassed You can sit anywhere you'd like. Very Happy Nice to meet you, Lilac.. cheers )
Back to top Go down
Kiara Moon
First Year

Kiara Moon
First Year

Posts Posts : 72

Platform 9¾ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9¾   Platform 9¾ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:43 am

Kiara pushed open the door of a compartment, and saw a girl sitting there alone. "What's your name?" she asked. " I'm Lilac, I'm a first year," Lilac answered. "Oh," said Kiara, "can I sit with you?" Question
Back to top Go down
willyd
First Year

willyd
First Year

Posts Posts : 15

Platform 9¾ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9¾   Platform 9¾ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:25 pm

fffffffffffffffoooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alexander McColl
First Year
M.o.M. Employee

Alexander McColl
First YearM.o.M. Employee

Posts Posts : 1491

Platform 9¾ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9¾   Platform 9¾ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:14 pm

Can you please stop posting such useless comments? This is a roleplay site, if you can't rolepleay then leave.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Helen
First Year

Juliet Helen
First Year

Posts Posts : 3

Platform 9¾ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9¾   Platform 9¾ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:22 pm

Juliet stared doubtfully at the brick wall that separated platforms 9 and 10. The only thing she could see in the middle was a solid, brick wall.

"Where's Platform 9 and 3/4?" Juliet asked, looking up at her mother.

"It's right through the brick wall, intimidating, isn't it?"

Juliet nodded, waiting for further instructions.

"Are you nervous?" Juliet's mother asked worriedly. "Don't worry, we'll go in together, that way you won't be so scared."

Gripping the trolley tightly and noticing her mother's hand next to hers, Juliet squeezed her eyes shut and both ran toward the brick wall. When Juliet chanced to open her eyes, she stared at a scarlet train billowing smoke all over the crowd of people.

"Have you got everything, your books your clothes, your school supplies?" Juliet's mother asked, the worry in her voice again.

"Yes, mum, I have everything," Juliet replied, preventing herself from rolling her eyes at her protective mother.

"Well, then, have a great term, write to me, I've already told your professors about you and that you were coming. If you have any problems, owl me," Juliet's mother replied, giving her daughter one last hug goodbye as the train began taking off. Steadying herself on her trunk, Juliet waved at her mother from the door's window then made her way to a single compartment, adjusting her book bag and owl cage as she walked down the hall.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
klewterluvhermionie
First Year

klewterluvhermionie
First Year

Posts Posts : 15

Platform 9¾ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9¾   Platform 9¾ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:47 pm

Kaitlin was on her way into the train, until some one shouted, "KAITLIN, KAITLIN! Very Happy " it was her freinds, Chloe and Sarrah. they sat next to each other on the train to hogwarts until Chloe said "your going to be in Gryffindor."
" you can tell the future."? Kaitlin asked
"yes. i can"
Back to top Go down
Eileen Raisbeck
First Year

Eileen Raisbeck
First Year

Posts Posts : 56

Platform 9¾ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9¾   Platform 9¾ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:52 pm

Eileen looked doubtfully at the brick wall in front of her. "Just... take a run at it!" Her mother said encouragingly. Eileen rolled her eyes " Do you even hear yourself? Take a run at it? At a BRICK WALL?" Her mother rolled her eyes "How else are we going to get to the platform? I was scared my first time too, but i promise you it is nothing to fear!" Eileen looked at the seemingly solid structure in front of her and said "Okay, fine" before pushing her trolley at a quick pace straight at the wall in between plateforms 9 and 10. She gasped as she looked around; it was packed with witches and wizards her age and older and there stood the gleaming Hogwarts Express! Eileen quickly jumped on and found an empty compartment before taking out her book (Hogwarts; A History) and reading. As the train started moving, Eileen began feeling lonely and decided to take a walk through the halls to see if she could make any friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Platform 9¾ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9¾   Platform 9¾ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Platform 9¾

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1